ALL BST (Buy, Sell, Trade) posts must contain the following phrase, copy and pasted at the bottom of the post:
“Buyer(s) must follow all group rules, found here (bit.ly/TNuckRules), and I will do the same.”
Only posts with this phrase & link to the rules will be approved going forward. This will help cut down on people not knowing/following the rules, being unable to find the rules, etc.
Admin: Annie Fairfax
1. Only brands sold by Tuckernuck may be posted in the group.
2. Any issues not listed in these rules brought to an admin will be addressed as fairly as possible with the information provided.
3. Please always be respectful & kind. Name-calling, fat/skinny shaming, or being racist/sexist/rude will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
4. Attempt to work out issues before coming to an admin. Sometimes a friendly reminder is all a person needs. Please tag the admin whenever there is an issue or if anyone is breaking the rules.
5. Do not piggyback on anyone else’s post; please create your own ISO/for sale posts.
6. Please only use Paypal as it offers protection for both buyers & sellers.
7. Only the admin can post referral codes, affiliate links, links to other sales, etc. By using this group, you acknowledge that the admin may post affiliate links within this group and that you may leave the group at any time. There is no extra cost to you for this whatsoever. Consider it compensation for running & managing the group, helping with member issues, answering questions, approving posts, etc.
BST = Buy, Sell Trade
CP (or XP) = Cross Posted (see POMS)
DISO = Desperately In Search Of
EUC =Excellent Used Condition
FTO = For Trade Only
GUC = Good Used Condition
HTF = Hard to Find
ISO = In Search Of
NWT = New With Tags
NWOT = New without Tags
OBO = Or Best Offer
POMS = Posted on Multiple Sites
SFPF = Smoke-Free, Pet-Free
VGUC = Very Good Used Condition
1. Items always go to the first person who posts their PayPal information to claim an item.
2. If you want to buy an item, please comment your PayPal information to claim it.
3. Pay all invoices within 24 hours, unless you have previously arranged something with the seller.
4. To Follow a post, please use the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
5. If you want to use another person’s photographs for ISO posts, you must have their permission.
1. Only ever use PayPal to send invoices. Using Venmo, FB Pay, or any other form of payment is not allowed, as they are not safe, and there is no recourse for buyers should the seller fail to ship. Do not ask for friends and family payments via PayPal for the same reason.
2. Always delete items once sold to keep the group neat.
3. Pricing is solely at the seller’s discretion. If you don’t like it, keep scrolling. Sell for a price you feel comfortable with.
4. All items must have a price listed, and all prices must include shipping and all fees.
5. Stick to your asking price unless you’ll accept less (bidding above the asking price is not allowed).
6. If someone offers you less, and another person offers you your asking price, it is up to you whether or not you take the lower offer, so long as an invoice has not been sent.
7. If someone makes you an offer you don’t want, be courteous in your refusal.
8. Disclose all smoking, pets, perfume scents, etc., when selling. Some people have severe allergies or asthma and may not wear items from homes where someone smokes, has a dog, wears perfume, etc.
9. Please post multiple photos in an album or in the comments of the first photo.
People who are the same size as you can more easily find your posts, and it keeps the group cleaner!
10. Sellers must go in order of who posts PayPal or posts in the manner outlined above when sending invoices.
11. Sellers must invoice within 24 hours of the buyer posting their Paypal. If more than 24 hours have passed, the potential buyer is no longer obligated to complete the transaction, but the seller must still follow in order of who posts PayPal info first and offer the items to whoever was next in line.
12. Ship within seven business days. If this is not possible, you must state this before your listing and communicate this to the buyer before posting.
13. Communicate any delays, issues, etc. with your buyers.
J. McLaughlin BST (NEW!)