I was so skeptical of the low prices and cute styles offered by Romwe, that it kept me from placing an order until they asked me to collaborate with them. After they sent me some clothing and proved that the items you see online are indeed what you get in person, I’ve placed several orders of my own, shown below!
When placing an order, remember:
1. Each item has a different size chart, so be sure to check this before ordering. Some items are so small I can’t order them, and others are in line with American sizing. When in doubt, size up!
2. Shipping can take a few weeks, so be prepared for that and be patient! I receive most of my orders within a week and a half, but it’s taken up to 3 weeks. I think it’s worth the wait!
3. Check for coupons and sign up for their points program to earn free merchandise!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may make a (very) small commission. The revenue generated from this helps maintain my site and allows me to continue creating beautiful content for you. Any items marked “c/o” means they were given to me to review, style and share with you. Know that I never link to items I don’t absolutely love and highly recommend to you – thank you!
1. $12 Striped Ruffle Tee (Wearing XS, sold out on Romwe but avail on Shein which is the same company!): http://bit.ly/2rtSS4H
2. Glasses: http://bit.ly/2nBR2xq
3. Striped Bell Sleeve Top: http://bit.ly/2q9U8WY
4. $5 Bralette: http://bit.ly/2nBEfeH
5. Blue/White Striped Dress $8: http://bit.ly/2mHn5H4
6. Lace Cold Shoulder Dress: $20 http://bit.ly/2nC0vVC
7. $13 Bow Back Blue Stripe Top: http://bit.ly/2ppzFwe
8. $10 Criss Cross Top: http://bit.ly/2nAJxqz
9. $12 Blue/White Bow Back Top: http://bit.ly/2nAtDwk
10. Cold Shoulder Dress: http://bit.ly/2qn6haI
11. White Lace Off the Shoulder Dress: http://bit.ly/2ppdExY
12. Wide Stripe Blue/W Dress: http://bit.ly/2pGp5p2
13. Braided Top w/Denim Ruffle: http://bit.ly/2nAOeRp
14. Peter Pan Collar: http://bit.ly/2pqHqSV
15. Scallop Hem Top: http://bit.ly/2nAAYwa
Shop this post below!
Thank you for reading! I hope you love Romwe as much as I do, it’s a really fun way to expand your wardrobe and add trendy pieces to your wardrobe without breaking the bank!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date on new videos!