Happy Thursday everyone!
Last week I graduated from the University of Michigan, with my third and fourth degrees! Instead of attending graduation, my husband and I took a trip that he had planned as a surprise (I’d already graduated from college once before, so I wasn’t missing much, plus it rained that day!), but more on that later!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I may make a (very) small commission. The revenue generated from this helps maintain my site and allows me to continue creating beautiful content for you. Any items marked “c/o” means they were given to me to review, style and share with you. Know that I never link to items I don’t absolutely love and highly recommend to you – thank you!
I wanted to share with y’all this INCREDIBLE sweatshirt I received from Alex of LettersbyAlex (c/o). She custom embroidered it for me with one of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer prints – High Beams!
The craftsmanship is stellar, and the embroidery around the letters is beautifully thick. I think this is one of the coolest graduation gifts I could have received!
My necklace is available from Kendra Scott! To get 3 pieces of designer jewelry like this necklace from Rocksbox for FREE, use the code “lillylovingprepxoxo” on Rocksbox.com!
I also wanted to take a moment to tell y’all about the awesome bracelets in the left of the photo, from Pura Vida Bracelets! Each bracelet purchased means that men and women in Costa Rica get full time jobs, and a portion of each sale benefits charity! The ones I selected for this photo all have to do with water, including one that benefits the Great Lakes (I was born and raised around the lakes!). These bracelets are amazing, because since they’re completely adjustable, I can wear them as anklets or bracelets. They are also coated in wax, so they can be worn in the shower, while swimming/working out/at the beach, etc.! The wax coating also makes them really durable, and the colors don’t fade or bleed!
To get 20% off your first purchase, use code “ANNIEFAIRFAX20” at check out! If you spend more than $40, you also get free shipping. Plus, they have TONS of bracelets on sale at all times, so for 2-4$ each, you don’t have an excuse NOT to order!
Here are a few of the ones I wear most often:
1. Great Lakes Water Quality This bracelet is not only reminiscent of water, but $1 from each sale (20%), goes to protect the lakes from pollution and algal blooms!
2. Itty Bitty Moon This one really spoke to me because without the moon, the tides and currents wouldn’t be the same! My bracelet is actually grey, but that particular one is out of stock. I’ve owned and worn this bracelet daily for nearly a month and nothing has tarnished, and it still looks brand new!
3. For The Oceans $1 from each sale goes to the Oceanic Preservation Society, which helps ensure that the word about issues facing our Oceans is conveyed to the public through various forms of media!
4. B.E.A.C.H. Marine Debris Solutions Anklet This purchase gives $1 to B.E.A.C.H., which is an organization that helps decrease pollution, clean up beaches, educate the public, and more!
5. Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation This organization promotes marine sciences, conservation and education. $1 from each bracelet goes to fun the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation, which helps save our waters!
*All bracelet photos are from PuraVidaBracelets.com*
Another thing I love about this company is that each time I’ve ordered, they ship the same day! Shipping is super quick (I’ve received my packages in under 3 days each time), and they use cloth packaging instead of plastic which is SO much better for the environment! I hope you’ll check them out!
Next time I will be covering my trip to Mackinac Island, so be sure to sign-up for updates on the left side bar, by entering your email address!