2018 Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Tips & Tricks
500+ of The Best Handmade Preppy & Lilly Pulitzer Items on Etsy
How to Properly Launder Your Lilly Pulitzer Clothing
How to Mix Prints Like a Pro with 50+ Examples
Lilly Pulitzer x Pottery Barn Collaboration
Lilly Pulitzers Newly Remodeled Store in Troy, MI
Lilly Pulitzer’s Revitalized Men’s & Boy’s Line
Lilly Pulitzer Trunk Show at Bay Harbor Yacht Club
My Lilly Pulitzer Shorts Collection
How I Organize My Closet Part 1
Admin: Annie Fairfax
1. Only authentic, Lilly Pulitzer brand (no handmade items) may be posted in the group. The only exception to this is that once a week or so, the admin will post a roundup of great deals from other brands that work well with Lilly.
2. Anything not listed in these rules that is brought to an admin will be addressed as fairly as possible, with the information provided. Working the matter out between the involved parties is recommended, but the admin and moderators are here to help. When working issues out between others, or with admins, maintain a “Lilly-like” attitude and remember – it’s just clothing.
3. Making vague/passive aggressive posts, or calling out another member of a group, businesses, etc. will not be tolerated, and will result in a ban.
4. Attempt to work out issues prior to coming to an admin. Sometimes a friendly reminder is all a person needs.
5. Stock photos are allowed for ISO (in search of) posts ONLY. When listing an item for sale, you must use your own image to accurately showcase condition, print placement, any flaws, etc.
6. Do not piggyback on anyone else’s post, create your own ISO/for sale posts.
7. Be respectful & have a good attitude! Name calling, fat/skinny shaming, being racist/____-ist, will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
8. If you have an issue PM an admin, and they will solve it. They cannot fix problems if you don’t tell them that one exists. If you post rude messages against others on here (or any other site) without trying to contact the admins first, YOU will be banned. This includes Buyer Beware groups. You must come to the admin before seeking help outside the group, otherwise you may be removed from the group. The admin and moderators cannot help you if they don’t know there is a problem.
9. Please tag the admin whenever there is an issue, or if anyone is breaking the rules. It’s not possible for me to watch every comment on every post in a group of more than 30,000, so please help out when you can by reporting posts and tagging the admin.
10. Only the admin is allowed to post referral codes, affiliate links, links to other sales, etc. By using this group, you acknowledge that affiliate links may be posted in this group, and that you may leave the group at any time.
11. Do not post links to other FB groups, or mention other groups here, or you will be banned immediately.
12. Advertising stores, collecting email addresses on behalf of stores, or selling on behalf of any store is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban. If you represent a store that wants to sell to or advertise within DTI, you must message an admin first for approval.
13. Only ever pay with Paypal. Paying via any other platform will result in a ban, because there is no protection for buyers or sellers.
14. If you want an invoice, comment “WANT” and your PayPal. Or, if you don’t want to post your PayPal publicly, comment “want/sold” and “pming you my PayPal”. Never edit your comments to include your PayPal. Edited comments don’t count.
15. DO NOT post “interested” or anything similar as that will not hold your place.
16. Pay all invoices within 24 hours, unless you have previously arranged something with the seller.
17. Do NOT claim or inquire about items before they are posted, you must wait with everyone else. Comments that break this rule will be deleted and the poster will be muted.
18. Never message the seller before they list to claim an item before it is listed. Doing this will result in a ban.
19. To Follow a post, use the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Do not comment with dots, emojis, “following”, etc. or your comments will be removed, and you will be muted.
20. When posting an ISO, you must specify the print, item, and size you want. Vague ISOs like “ISO size small, white dresses” will not be approved.
21. Do not message your Paypal information to sellers without first saying “Want/SOLD!” or “Pming you my paypal”.
22. It is okay to use stock photos for ISO posts. If you use another person’s photographs, you must have their permission.
*members are not allowed to specify their price in ISOs. Posts like “ISO size 4 YGR shorts under $30” will not be approved.
*For sale posts have the most success when they have a photo of everything you’re going to sell as the first, main photo, and then everything else added to the comments once it’s approved.
23. Only ever use PayPal to send invoices. Using Venmo, FB Pay, or any other form of payment is not allowed, as they are not safe and there is no recourse for buyers should the seller fail to ship. Do not ask for friends and family payment via PayPal for the same reason.
24. Do NOT use the selling format, or your post will be deleted. Make it a discussion post, and do NOT use the “$”, instead type out your price e.g. “Asking 24 total” or “Asking 24 total for the size 4 YGR shorts”. Do NOT say “shipped”, or else FB will automatically convert it into a sales format post.
25. Always delete items once sold.
26. Pricing is solely at the seller’s discretion. If you don’t like it, keep scrolling. No one has time to monitor how much someone else paid for an item, or how much other people think it’s “worth”. Sell for a price you personally feel comfortable with.
27. All items must have a price listed and all prices must include shipping.
28. Sellers have the right to say “all invoices must be paid within X hours”, and this payment window must be met, even if it’s shorter than the standard 24 hour rule of the group.
29. Stick to your asking price, unless you’ll accept less (bidding above asking price is not allowed).
30. If someone offers you less, and another person offers you your asking price, it us up to you whether or not you take the lower offer, so long as an invoice has not been sent.
31. If someone makes you an offer you don’t want, be courteous in your refusal.
32. Disclose all smoking, pets, perfume scents, etc. when selling. Some people have severe allergies and may not be able to wear items from homes where someone smokes, has a dog, wears perfume, etc.
33. Post multiple photos in an album or in the comments of the first photo(so that people who are the same size as you can more easily find your posts and it keeps the group cleaner!). Only one post per person will be approved at a time. If you submit more than one post, one will be approved, the rest will be deleted.
34. Do not post links to live bidding on sites like eBay, other groups, or to any outside sites.
35. Sellers must go in order of who posts paypal, or posts in the manner outlined above when sending invoices.
36. If anyone PMs you to claim items before you’ve had time to list them, report them to the admin immediately for cutting in front of others who followed the rules.
37. Sellers must invoice within 24 hours of the buyer posting their Paypal. If more than 24 hours has passed, the potential buyer is no longer obligated to complete the transaction, but the seller must still follow in order of who post paypal info first, and offer the items to whomever was next in line.
38. Ship within 7 business days. If this is not possible, you must state this before your listing, and communicate this to the buyer before posting.
39. If you are an Etsy shop/individual/store/company interested in advertising in the group’s banner, in the pinned post, or posting the above, you MUST first contact an admin. Otherwise, stores are not allowed to post about their sales, collect emails, shop for people in their stores, etc. Anyone doing this for a store without permission will be banned without notice.
40. Never trade with anyone without using Paypal to back up the trade. This requires you each invoice each other for the same amount (an amount you’d be comfortable being returned in the event of a Paypal claim). In order to get Paypal protection. Once you have this, there is literally no situation you cannot be protected from!
41. Do not buy/sell/trade for people who are not in this group. If they are interested in what is being BSTd here, they may request to join.
42. Taking screenshots from this group will result in immediate and permanent banning. Members may send the admin of this group screenshots to help settle disputes. This rule is for the safety of group members, and is meant to prevent harassment.
43. If you’re interested in hosting or posting about a giveaway, contest, etc. you must contact the admins for permission. No contest or giveaway held by the admins or members will ever have any impact upon a member’s membership in the group, and such contests will always be entirely optional.
44. Only bump your own posts once every 24 hours (this is done by liking/commenting on it).
*The admins reserve the right to remove any post, comment, or member for any reason.*
Depending upon the reason, an individual who has been banned may be able to rejoin the group upon sufficiently proving they have learned the rules and changed their behavior.