As I mentioned in my post about the luxury resort Hallstatt Hideaway in Hallstatt, Austria, it was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever visited. So, I wanted to create a post with 25 photos to inspire your visit Hallstatt, Austria. This breathtaking, safe, and incredibly fun UNESCO World Heritage Site is worth a trip to Europe just to go here. I’m truly smitten with this beautiful village. If you’d like to purchase any of the images I’ve created from our time in Hallstatt, you may do so here.
1. Village Views
2. Wooden Hallstatt Direction Sign
3. View of Hallstätter See (Lake Hallstatt) from Hallstatt Hideaway Resort
4. Hallstatt Views
5. Rudolfsturm Restaurant near Hallstatt Salt Mine
6. View from Welterbeblick UNESCO World Heritage View
7. Pink Alpine Flowers
7. Hallstatt Roofs
8. Alpine View Near Hallstatt Salt Mine
9. Downtown Hallstatt
10. Hallstatt Hideaway View from Deluxe Suite HOLZ
11. View from Deluxe Suite HOLZ Inside Hallstatt Hideaway
12. Hallstatt Hideaway View from Deluxe Suite HOLZ
13. Cat on the Roof
14. Looking Up
15. Alpine Fountain
16. Lake Views
17. Pfarrkirche Mariä Himmelfahrt (Maria am Berg) Church
18. Swan on Lake Hallstatt
19. Waldbach River
20. Hallstatt Waterfall
21. Hallstatt Village View
22. Private Lakeside Garden
23. Hallstatt Austria Street View
24. Bone Church of Hallstatt
25. Hallstatt, Austria
I hope these 25 photos inspire you to visit Hallstatt, Austria!
on my bucket list! Thank you for sharing your picks
Sarah K says
Looks like such a quaint town. Love your photos!
Danielle F says
The view from Welterbeblick UNESCO World Heritage and downtown Hallstatt are stunning!